Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Ladies Man

Today I took Doodle to McDonald's for a special treat.
He's been asking for weeks to go, so I figured we'd go for lunch. It was the perfect day because there weren't tons of kids, and the kids who were there all played really well in the Play Place. It was one of those times where all the parents are kind of supervising and kind of chatting because everyone is just behaving.
After a long game of hide and seek Doodle started playing with a couple of little girls who were close to his age. I was watching for awhile trying to figure out what game they were playing that was so engrossing.
At one point Doodle came running out of one of the tube slides with the girls trailing behind him.
He turned to them and said "Come on Ladies! Let's have a dance party. I wanna ROCK OUT!"
Thanks, Hannah Montanna!
It may scare you to know that after McDonald's we went to WalMart to buy a back pack. I had a hard time convincing him that no, he could NOT buy a Tinkerbell back pack or a Hannah Montana backpack.

2 comments:

SciFi Dad said...

What kind of mother denies her child BOTH Hannah Montana AND Tinkerbell?

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

That is really cute!