Monday, October 27, 2008

This and That

I know it's been awhile since I last posted. It's not that there's nothing going on in life. A big part of it is that with Doodle we've been working hard, and seeing doctors about his behaviour. That's all I want to say about it. Not because there's something horribly wrong with him (most reports are that he's a great little boy who's very smart) but because I think this is HIS story.
As much as I've blogged about my kids, I need to figure out what part is mine to tell and which part belongs to my child. Do I talk about it? Of course, but to publish online - even if this blog is somewhat anonymous - seems unfair.
And, quite honestly all of that stuff is taking up a ton of time.
The good news? Last week. Our week of a million appointments, is OVER!
And this week is Halloween. I love Halloween.

So do my kids!
Isn't this a great picture of Doodle? (He's not allowed to wear that mask outside)
This is the baby's witch costume. I'm not revealing her other costume till Halloween! As for the hat ... she has mastered the art of pulling it off, so the costume is kind of a bust.

Even Phat Daddy got in on the halloween action! I love this season!

2 comments:

SciFi Dad said...

That witch costume photo has to be cutest one ever.

Blog said...

OMIGOSH the CUTENESS!!! ;)
It's hard to figure out how much to tell.... I basically talk about light and funny stuff where my kids are concerned, and sometimes I get lovey and sentimental. I always say, I talk about what I'd talk about with a total stranger. Which is not mine or my kids medical history (except if MY HISTORY, i.e. not theirs, can be helpful to others -- like my depression and anxiety history).