Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't forget the cats!

Every time we try to go out, I put the baby in her seat and then our kitten (who is almost a cat) decides that she would like to come with us.


See the basket - the convenient basket to load stuff like groceries and diaper bags? Well Little Cat has decided that this is actually where she sits for our outings. I'm not sure what would happen if I let her come to pick up Doodle at daycare with me!

Speaking of Daycare, yesterday I gave our 2 weeks notice. I love the daycare. The teachers are fantastic, and there's a great group of kids there. But, it's time. Doodle doesn't want to be there now. It breaks my heart to leave him. I think we're going to join the YMCA in our town instead. The way I see it, we can go swimming when we want to, it's a gym but so much more, and our whole family can go.
In addition to that, we can walk to the library from our house, Doodle is going to start karate. The way I see it, it was time.

3 comments:

Urban Daddy said...

The cat in the bottom is priceless. Reminds me of the whole debate about having cats near newborns for fear that the urban legend is true - that cats will sit on the face of a newborn and smother them. We had 3 cats when our first baby (now 3) was born and the oldest cat (then 18) used to protect him by sleeping next to him but facing out. From that point, all the cats were great with the kiddies and it all came together well. Have you found the same?

Are you enjoying your time away from work?

Be well.

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

I wish we had a Y near us!

Blog said...

OY! KITTTTTTTYYYYY!!!!!!