Sunday, February 10, 2008

What were you doing at 11:00 am Sunday?

Want to know what I was up to a mere 15 minutes ago?
Sleeping.
Seriously. I just woke up!
I know to some people it's pretty much unheard of to be awake before noon on a Sunday. But not me. I am up really early.
Okay, so I'll be honest. I was awake at 6. And I did get up and watch some tv, Doodle woke up and we discussed making cookies. And, then at just after 8 I went upstairs to get dressed to go to the grocery store. And the bed called my name. (Doodle was occupied watching Playhouse Disney - this puts him in a catatonic state until we make him move - he was fine).
I didn't anticipate sleep. I just thought I'd rest for a minute.
At some point Phat Daddy got up to check on Doodle.
and I slept. and slept. and slept.
And then rolled over to see the clock said 11am.
ahhhhhh .... sleep.
Phat Daddy is now going to the grocery store for the cookie ingredients while I debate getting dressed. In a little while we will make cookies. And then I may just go back to bed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that my friend is the way to spend a Sunday morning!! I am so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what a little sleep does for ya! I haven't seen a morning nap in months or years, but I HAVE caught an afternoon nap a few times in the last few months, and it's GLORIOUS!

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Good for you! :)

Badness Jones said...

Lucky, lucky you. But pregnant ladies deserve their sleep....they need to stock up!