Monday, January 7, 2008

The Name Game

Moving to a new blog has been all sorts of fun, including the best part, coming up with names.
I'm still working on mine.
My son's was easy.
The baby's will come.
But then there's my husband. I don't really have nicknames for him. Some people call their spouse something, but I don't. I mean, he gets the occassional "sweetie" and when we were first married we went through a rather annoying "sweetheart" stage, but neither of those monickers are used in public. Nor on my my blog.
So, in desperation I turned to him this morning on the way to the train and asked what he would like to be called on my blog. Without missing a beat he said ...
PHAT DADDY.
Really.
Phat Daddy it is.
I couldn't help it. I laughed. And I'm still laughing. At a little over 6 ft tall and 300 lbs, he is a portly guy. I'd never call him Fat, but Phat?
Let's consult the urban dictionary. The meanings: 1. cool 2. Pretty Hot And Tempting
I love it.
Phat Daddy it is. As for me ...
I'm as yet unnamed. But, maybe by the time you are all reading it I'll have come up with something great.

1 comment:

SciFi Dad said...

I like it. Phat Daddy and Doodle.

Nice digs.