Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. For those of you who have followed me from my other blog, thank you! To those of you who are new, welcome.
I've been blogging for about two years now. But, as my son has gotten older (eek ... he'll be 4 soon!) I've become increasingly nervous about security online. Add in the fact that I get some weird google searches, I'm expecting a baby girl, and a ton of colleagues read my blog, (not to mention my extended family) it seemed like the time for a change.
I'll be trying some new things on this blog.
My children will have nicknames. My son's nickname was easy. We call him "Doodle" all the time.
I don't think I'll be using "face shots".
And, I hope to be more liberal with what I can say.
We will see how it goes.
But for now, welcome.
Forgive me as I work out the kinks.

No comments: